Any 1960s era non-TV/radio live recordings in circulation?

Dusty's Recordings and Performances.

Any 1960s era non-TV/radio live recordings in circulation?

Postby dustydimensions » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:45 am

So I've been taking a good look of various performances from Dusty during the 1960s and while browsing I had heard of the live recordings done by audiences or other sorts during the 1970s, particularly the one at Drury Lane - meanwhile during the 1960s, others have made recordings of her television shows on BBC, ATV/ITV. And BBC themselves were generous enough to allow some of the radio broadcasts of Dusty's music to be released on Spotify and Tidal in the turn of the 2010s. :pensive:

I had read that she did some American concerts at around in 1969 too and there are good listings of her at selected venues...

Are there any 1960s era non-TV/broadcast live concert recordings (audience or audio engineer's reference, etc etc) of Dusty that is tantamount to the recordings of Bill Graham's 1960s recordings with other artists like Wolfgang's/Paste? If so, any possible audio samples from it?

As in non-TV/broadcast recordings, I meant Dusty at a venue, unassociated with specials like the Ivor Novello award and New Musical Express.

DON'T
PANIC

Jonathan, U. S.
Can be called Jon for short.
dustydimensions
Little by little
Little by little

Return to You Set My Dreams To Music