Dusty-A woman of repute.

Ask, Answer or Just State the Facts About Dusty.

Dusty-A woman of repute.

Postby pat.dunham » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:16 pm

Wanted to refer to these web pages- Woman of Repute Dusty Springfield,- does anyone kinow where I can find it as it seems have disappeared into some communications company :no: . I only had it in my Favourites, have searched to no avail. Hope someone can help.
I'd rather see the world the way it used to be.......
..I'm goin' back.

Pat x
pat.dunham
Can I get a witness
Can I get a witness

Re: Dusty-A woman of repute.

Postby neonouille » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:03 pm

Same thing for me: it doesn't work. [V]
Samuel (Sam or Hawkeye) [:)]
neonouille
Can I get a witness
Can I get a witness

Postby st louis blues » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:55 am

I know it was still up about a month ago, but I had the same problem tonight. Perhaps someone could contact the guy that originally put it up. Was his name Michael Bay? If I remember correctly he is a priest or minister or something like that. At one time he had a web site that talked about religion and he often mentioned her. I hope it's not gone. It seems a lot of Dusty content has gone missing from the internet. It's getting harder to find info.
st louis blues
I'll try anything
I'll try anything

Postby st louis blues » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:13 am

I did some checking and the fellow that had Woman of Repute is named Michael J. Bayley. He is a gay Catholic priest and his website is called The Wild Reed. I went to his blog spot and did a quick scan and there are a few things on Dusty. I've been having trouble with my old PC so I didn't try to contact him. If any of you get a chance to contact him maybe we could find out if it's gone for good. I sure hope not. There was a treasure full of articles.
st louis blues
I'll try anything
I'll try anything

Postby pat.dunham » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Thanks Maggie for the info - I thought you and Samuel would like to know that I have sent an e-mail to Michael. Here's hoping for a favourable reply :!:

st louis blues wrote:I did some checking and the fellow that had Woman of Repute is named Michael J. Bayley. He is a gay Catholic priest and his website is called The Wild Reed. I went to his blog spot and did a quick scan and there are a few things on Dusty. I've been having trouble with my old PC so I didn't try to contact him. If any of you get a chance to contact him maybe we could find out if it's gone for good. I sure hope not. There was a treasure full of articles.
Last edited by pat.dunham on Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..I'm goin' back.

Pat x
pat.dunham
Can I get a witness
Can I get a witness

Postby pat.dunham » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:51 pm

I have just received a prompt reply from Michael.First of all he is delighted that people appreciate his Dusty Woman of Repute pages.
It would appear that the internet company,supposedly hosting WOR have lost it. Michael will be talking to them on Monday. He is very anxious that it is restored asap. One question he asked was, can anyone recall when they last tried to find WOR? as I think he is trying to find a timeline as to when it disappeared.
Thanks folk.

PS Should you wish to contact Michael direct his e-mail address is: mbayly1965@yahoo.com
..I'm goin' back.

Pat x
pat.dunham
Can I get a witness
Can I get a witness

Postby neonouille » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:09 pm

Thank you Pat for the update. I can't help since I don't remember when was the last time I visited the site. :?
Samuel (Sam or Hawkeye) [:)]
neonouille
Can I get a witness
Can I get a witness

Postby naw zar » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:42 pm

so glad Dusty woman of repute site is accessible again
I have been there today and read Pat interview in tears..Also MarthaReeves 's one.
naw zar
Little by little
Little by little

Return to Getting It Right