The Celia Hammond Animal Trust - cat sponsorship

Raffles & sales with proceeds to our Dusty charities.

The Celia Hammond Animal Trust - cat sponsorship

Postby JohnHarding » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:28 pm

Hi everyone.

Cat sponsorship has made me address issues with a new printer/scanner so that I could send you the details - the technical 'difficulties' almost made me want to lose the will to live, but I can now scan. I am therefore turning to something pleasant to lighten my mood.

I wrote last week about the potential to sponsor two new (to us) cats at the animal sanctuary. Since no-one objected, I went ahead and sponsored, on the group's behalf, the two cats I mentioned then - Bluebell and Tim. The materials attached arrived today, and I know that at least those who asked for their donations to be added to the cat sponsorship fund will be very interested to see them. As last year, we are sponsoring both cats for a full year. I would also like to point out that you will see on one of the pages that there is an open invitation to donors to call and make an appointment to visit the sanctuary. As far as I know, there are no restrictions on numbers of visits, but the charity understands the nature of 'Let's talk Dusty' - therefore if anyone from the group would like to visit, I'd encourage you to do so. I'm sure you would be made very welcome.

Incidentally, Pat Rhodes mentioned something pertinent to me last week. Dusty was apparently full of admiration for Celia Hammond's care of abandoned animals, and they became good friends; they also shared a great sense of fun. Pat recalls one incident where Dusty and Celia were scrambling down alleyways checking dustbins for strays. Not quite the glamorous entertainer we all admired, but the sort of human being we'd probably all like to aspire to be.

With best regards to everyone from a very windy UK.

John
Attachments
Bluebell LTD sponsor Jan 2018 sheet 3.pdf
(635.66 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Bluebell LTD sponsor Jan 2018 sheet 2.pdf
(661.31 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Bluebell LTD sponsor Jan 2018 Sheet 1.pdf
(632.26 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
Tim LTD sponsor Jan 2018 sheet 3.pdf
(693.84 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
Tim LTD spsonsor Jan 2018 sheet 2.pdf
(701.76 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Tim LTD sponsor Jan 2018 sheet 1.pdf
(640.83 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
JohnHarding

Re: The Celia Hammond Animal Trust - cat sponsorship

Postby Cas19 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:43 am

Thank you John for arranging this. Bluebell looks sweet and Tim looks like he could be quite mischievous!
Thank you to LTD members who make it all possible.

Casx
Something in your eyes
Cas19
All I see is you
All I see is you

Return to Wishin' and Hopin'