DUSTY AS A NUN

Images of Dusty--Photographs, Video, Fan Art.

DUSTY AS A NUN

Postby betsy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:37 am

If you check Sue Cameron's (faye harris) web site you can see a photo of Dusty dressed as a nun as "Sister Mary Catherine". I sent a reply to Sue saying that my favourorite Order was "Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence" !
DUSTY LOVE
betsy
Little by little
Little by little

Re: DUSTY AS A NUN

Postby naw zar » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:45 pm

I cant find that photo . Could you plz put that photo here? or share the link? Thank you vey much.
naw zar
Little by little
Little by little

Postby daydreamer » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:14 pm

This is it.

nun sister mary catherine.JPG
There's a part of you, that's a part of me...

Carole x
daydreamer

Postby betsy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:27 pm

It is from Sue Cameron's "Gallery" on her website. I was unable to copy. Perhaps it is a copyrighted image. Note a detail : it must be a photo of the photo in a frame. You can see the reflection of glass and even the fingers of the one taking the photo (probably sue). So I am presuming she has this image in a frame. At first I thought it was cute. Not so much now. The "church" helped fill Dusty with guilt and Cameron has a website where she encourages partners to LEAVE someone with an illness and just PRAY for them! That
is what she apparently did with Dusty. Typical American superficial Hollywood attitude: "ME FiRST". I am American, and I have not experienced this same attitude with European friends.
DUSTY LOVE
betsy
Little by little
Little by little

Postby Frans » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:05 am

"I was unable to copy" You can always make a copy with a Windows app. I hope you can find it with the help of this image:

Knipsel.JPG
canards, canaux, canailles
Frans
Wasn't born to follow
Wasn't born to follow

Postby betsy » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:00 am

Thanks Frans.
But I prefer Dusty in sequins or a blue jean shirt! Not a nun outfit, unless she actually was in the Order of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence!!!
DUSTY LOVE
betsy
Little by little
Little by little

Postby naw zar » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:36 pm

@Daydreamer Thank you very much for the photo.
@Besty I just dont like Sue Caneron 's action. I have no idea it is American thing or not hee hee .

But for us Asian , I think most of us are very loyal in that kind of case(But I cant take granted with Mainland Chinese) . We just stick thick or thin.
naw zar
Little by little
Little by little

Postby betsy » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:46 am

Naw Zar,
I come from Eastern European immigants (second generation american), AND the South Side of Chicago! It is much like being from Brooklyn, New York City. We are genuine to the extreme. Hollywood Is full of no-one-from-no-where people and values. Dusty spoke about this in a famous interview. She said she could be sitting at a dinner party with a dozen Queers who would deny it AND bash Queers. I am fairly sure she found this not only disingenuous but disturbing. She was full of sincerity and therefore lives into eternity!
G-d Bless her lovely spirit!
Betsy
DUSTY LOVE
betsy
Little by little
Little by little

Postby st louis blues » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:15 am

I sometimes view Sue Cameron’s page and saw that picture of Dusty as a nun a few weeks ago too. I can’t help it, but there is something about that picture that creeps me out. I wonder why she posted that picture instead of a more candid nice looking picture. Does anyone else find it creepy or is it just me?
st louis blues
I'll try anything
I'll try anything

Postby daydreamer » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:31 pm

I don't find it creepy, I think it was Dusty's idea to dress up that way, some sort of fancy dress party I believe. I was watching a Pride parade yesterday, there were numerous 'nuns' taking part [;)]
There's a part of you, that's a part of me...

Carole x
daydreamer

Postby betsy » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:56 pm

St. Louis Blues,
It is ABSOLUTELY creepy.
Not that Dusty wore such a costume or got the joke, but that Ms. Cameron has it in a frame and shares it. Dusty was full of humor and satire. What is Cameron full of? I shall be a Lady here...
DUSTY LOVE
betsy
Little by little
Little by little

Postby betsy » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:08 pm

DAYDREAMER !
Nuns at a Gay Pride Parade?!
Darling, Google Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. Sister Peaches Christ, Sister Irma Geddin, Sister Boom Boom, Sister Immaculate Erection, etcetera. It is all Spoof. I LOVE this "Order" ! And as it has been said said of people who can't take a joke...well now Luv, shall we say, eff 'em!
Am I too "cheeky"? We must be able to laugh at ourselves and even those we love or institutions in our heritage.
Sister Betsy Love Me Madly
DUSTY LOVE
betsy
Little by little
Little by little

Return to See All Her Faces